Name Change Form

This form requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the forms and print them, or use Adobe Acrobat Reader to print the forms and complete on a typewriter.

Name Change - For those who previously applied and have since changed their name via marriage, divorce or name change order.

If you are a licensed attorney and have qualified (been sworn in) to the Supreme Court of Virginia, you MUST initiate your name change with the Supreme Court (, NOT the Board of Bar Examiners.